Hi everyoneToday our Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar has completed 20 memorable years in international cricket.
In the heart of we Indians he is still the same old Tendlya fondly known in his group of school friends.
For us what he is today great Indian icon,true sport ambassador,a role model,greatest ever batsman in world cricket and above all he is a god.
See what Mathew Hayden says "I have seen god.He bats at no 4 for India".This sums up all for the team Australia & nightmares with Sachin.
I am great fan of Gavaskar,Richards,Kapil,Imran,Vengsarkar,Gillchrist,Bret Lee,McGrath,Hadlee & so on.But our affection for Sachin is really different.Everyone of us feels close to him.
to me what makes him different from the other legends is his simplicity in life.he values the true maharashtrian family ethics,gives respect to his sir,mother & elder brother,does charity but not interested in publicity...........then do you still think he is a normal human being.....no not at all to me he is the GOD.And I have seen the GOD.
We all wish him very prosperous,happy,healthy future & many more cricketing years.We always cherish his batting.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment